Q ROBOT is already used by over 1,500 robots around the world.
Downtime due to unexpected robot failure results in enormous losses for robot users.
In addition, the inefficient way of operation of the robotic process leads to a decrease in robot performance and longevity, and is an important factor in increasing maintenance costs.
Q ROBOT is a solution developed to solve this problem.
Q ROBOT integrates and manages robots connected through a single network.
You can monitor robot failures in real time and manage the robot's current status and maintenance history.
It minimizes unnecessary M/H loss for diagnosis of robot failure and enables predictive analysis of future defects.
- Robot registration.
- Integrated monitoring of robot driving status.
- Search the history of robot alarm occurrence.
- Robot alarm operation history management.
- Machine learning based fault detection and maintenance. (To be updated in the future)
* System Specifications
- Processor: Intel i5 class
- Memory: 8 GB
- Disk space: 102 GB (2 GB installation space, 100 GB data workspace (1 year data storage warranty))
- Network card required
- Windows 10
* Q ROBOT standard H/W recommended specification according to robot quantity
* UR Robot Compatibility
UR3 UR5 UR10
UR3e UR5e UR10e
Mon - Fri AM 09:00 - 18:00
QNT Co., Ltd 44428, #502, 362-11, Jongga-ro, Jung-gu, Ulsan, Korea